The valuable work of AREAA Committees has contributed greatly to the formation of new chapters, new member benefits, policy wins, real estate education and specialized events throughout the country. By serving on a committee, you have the availability to advance AREAA’s mission and grow professionally by sharing your knowledge and resources with your peers. New and existing AREAA members are encouraged to apply and serve one of AREAA’s national committees for 2020-2021. Applications will be accepted until June 30, 2020 at 11:59 PM PT.
To be eligible for service on a committee, all members, including Chairs and Vice Chairs shall:
- Be in good standing and up-to-date with their membership dues
- Be adept at and possess technical capability for prompt Internet communication including the ability to access and respond to e-mail;
- Once the website is updated to include it, must complete a Membership Profile on AREAA’s Website
- Have met such other minimum qualifications for service as may be adopted by the Executive Committee from time to time.
- To be considered as a vice chair appointee, a member must have served that particular committee for at least one year or currently serving within that committee.